I do not control which ads are displayed by Google Ads nor do I endorse the products advertised. Ads claiming diabetes is curable or reversible should be ignored.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Miracle Cures

There are NO cures; just better ways of treatment and management. Accept it, and get on with it.

Please read this link recommending Glucobate, the latest miracle cure for diabetes. After you read the glowing reports, make sure you click on the FAQs for more details:

Glucobate

[note 15th April 2009 : Today I found that the original link shown below no longer works, so I have substituted the UK copy of the original FTC page]
http://wemarket4u.net/glucobate/index.html

I was going to write a detailed comment on my experiences on the net with scam artists, herbal cures and weirdos. I reckon the FTC has done a brilliant job with that site, so I'll leave it at that.

Remember that motto "Be Smart, Be Skeptical" every time you read advertising or testimonials where someone is trying to sell you something - especially if it's supposed to improve your health.

Test everything through the filter of your own common sense. That applies wherever you read it or hear it - including here.

Cheers, Alan, T2, Australia.
Everything in Moderation - Except Laughter

No comments: